LULF 2016 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Scholarships applications are now closed
Scholarships are available on a competitive basis to undergraduate four-year college, and graduate students who meet the following criteria and abide by the following requirements (detailed application instructions listed on application):
- Minimum cumulative GPA above 2.80 out of a 4.0 GPA Scale. Cumulative GPAs below 2.80 do not qualify for a scholarship.
- Currently enrolled in an eligible bachelor’s or master’s degree program at an accredited four-year college or university. Eligible Degrees: all Bachelor degrees and Juris Doctor, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Business Administration, Master of Public Administration/Policy, Master of Social Work, Master of Education, Master of Divinity and Doctor of Philosophy.
- Completed at least one full-time year of study for undergraduate applicants or enrolled in a Master's program.
- Must reside in the United States.
- Official university-issued academic transcript(s) required and included in application. Graduate students are required to submit graduate and undergraduate transcripts.
- Letter of recommendation from university administrator/faculty or community leader demonstrating student leadership and commitment to civic service. (200-350 words)
Applications are accepted starting September 1st for the October 15th deadline.
Applications must be submitted ONLINE and by the deadline to be considered.